Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) announced last night that he will vote in favor of Kyle Duncan, President Trump’s nominee for the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals, when Duncan’s nomination comes to the Senate floor for a vote. Judicial Crisis Network’s Chief Counsel Carrie Severino thanked Sen. Kennedy for his support.
Lots of agreement in thanking Sen. Kennedy including from Erick Erickson, Heritage’s Rob Bluey, Ed Meese, SBA List, Tea Party Patriots and Jenny Beth Martin, American Commitment’s Phil Kerpen, Let Freedom Ring’s Colin Hanna, and Heritage Action’s Dan Holler.
Louisiana AG Landry also tweeted thanking Sen. Kennedy: https://twitter.com/AGJeffLandry/status/936402878905962496
Louisiana Judicial Coalition: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10155889378001119&id=115528516118
Family Research Council: https://twitter.com/FRCdc/status/936642863231881216
FRC’s Tony Perkins: https://twitter.com/tperkins/status/936632232617369600
Heritage’s John Malcolm: https://twitter.com/malcolm_john/status/936426082252795905
TPP’s Jenny Beth Martin: https://twitter.com/jennybethm/status/936643374844702720
Ken Blackwell: https://twitter.com/kenblackwell/status/936690693086633985
National Right to Life http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?m=1101796400807&ca=41026bd1-6ead-447f-90bf-bf1dbf31e99f
- Kyle Duncan has earned widespread praise in Louisiana and nationally
- NRO Bench Memos: Who Is Kyle Duncan?, In Strong Support of Kyle Duncan
- JCN’s support for Duncan: Six-figure ad
- ABC poll: “Nationally, 21 percent of voters call appointments to the U.S. Supreme Court “the most important factor” in their decision, preliminary exit polls indicate. These voters overwhelmingly favor Trump, 57 to 40 percent.”
- 2016 Louisiana Election Results: Trump 58.1% over Clinton 38.4%