The Judicial Crisis Network is dedicated to strengthening liberty and justice in America.
Our commitment is to the Constitution and the Founders’ vision of a nation of limited government; dedicated to the rule of law; with a fair and impartial judiciary. Every American deserves equal justice under law.
Our operational mission is to promote this vision at every level and branch of government – and to educate and organize citizens to participate in this mission.
We support efforts to ensure only highly qualified individuals who share this vision comprise our state and federal courts and staff executive branch offices that administer and enforce the law.
We support legislative and legal efforts which oppose attempts to undermine the rule of law; unconstitutionally expand the power of government; politicize the enforcement of the law; threaten American sovereignty; supplant American law with foreign or international law; or bias the legal system on behalf of politically favored groups or individuals.
If you would like to schedule an interview with a spokesperson from the Judicial Crisis Network, please contact Mari Buttarazzi at [email protected]
- Judicial Nominations Update – March 19, 2019 March 19, 2019
- Judicial Nominations Update – March 11, 2019 March 11, 2019
- Judicial Nominations Update – March 5, 2019 March 5, 2019
- A Fight for Better Courts in Iowa March 5, 2019
- Smears Against Judicial Nominees Continue March 5, 2019
- Judicial Activism in Missouri March 1, 2019
- A Survey of Neomi Rao’s Constitutionalist Philosophy February 28, 2019
- Josh Hawley Voted for “Pro-Choice” Judge February 25, 2019
- Judicial Nominations Update – February 14, 2019 February 14, 2019
- Neomi Rao’s Inflammatory Critics January 23, 2019