The Judicial Crisis Network is dedicated to strengthening liberty and justice in America.
Our commitment is to the Constitution and the Founders’ vision of a nation of limited government; dedicated to the rule of law; with a fair and impartial judiciary. Every American deserves equal justice under law.
Our operational mission is to promote this vision at every level and branch of government – and to educate and organize citizens to participate in this mission.
We support efforts to ensure only highly qualified individuals who share this vision comprise our state and federal courts and staff executive branch offices that administer and enforce the law.
We support legislative and legal efforts which oppose attempts to undermine the rule of law; unconstitutionally expand the power of government; politicize the enforcement of the law; threaten American sovereignty; supplant American law with foreign or international law; or bias the legal system on behalf of politically favored groups or individuals.
If you would like to schedule an interview with a spokesperson from the Judicial Crisis Network, please contact Mari Buttarazzi at [email protected]
- Bill Barr: An Independent Voice and Bipartisan Choice for AG January 10, 2019
- Judicial Nominations Update: January 9, 2019 January 9, 2019
- “The Dogma Lives Loudly Within You” (Part 2) January 4, 2019
- “The Dogma Lives Loudly Within You” (Part 1) January 3, 2019
- Justice Thomas to Justices Roberts and Kavanaugh: We’re Here to Do a Job December 10, 2018
- Judicial Nominations Update: December 4, 2018 December 4, 2018
- Judicial Nominations Update: November 19, 2018 November 19, 2018
- President Trump Announces Neomi Rao as D.C. Circuit Nominee November 13, 2018
- Who is Neomi Rao? November 13, 2018
- Judicial Nominations Update: November 7, 2018 November 7, 2018