The Judicial Crisis Network is dedicated to strengthening liberty and justice in America.
Our commitment is to the Constitution and the Founders’ vision of a nation of limited government; dedicated to the rule of law; with a fair and impartial judiciary. Every American deserves equal justice under law.
Our operational mission is to promote this vision at every level and branch of government – and to educate and organize citizens to participate in this mission.
We support efforts to ensure only highly qualified individuals who share this vision comprise our state and federal courts and staff executive branch offices that administer and enforce the law.
We support legislative and legal efforts which oppose attempts to undermine the rule of law; unconstitutionally expand the power of government; politicize the enforcement of the law; threaten American sovereignty; supplant American law with foreign or international law; or bias the legal system on behalf of politically favored groups or individuals.
- List of Demand Justice Radicals Ignored at Debate October 16, 2019
- Demand Justice’s SCOTUS List Is Too Extreme Even for Obama October 15, 2019
- Yes, the ABA Is Still a Left-Wing Advocacy Group September 27, 2019
- Correcting the Record (Again): Menashi on Abortion and Contraception September 25, 2019
- Judicial Nominations Update – September 25, 2019 September 25, 2019
- President Trump’s New Wave of Judicial Nominees September 20, 2019
- Who is Lawrence VanDyke? September 20, 2019
- Who is Patrick Bumatay? September 20, 2019
- Who is Robert Luck? September 13, 2019
- Who is Barbara Lagoa? September 13, 2019