The Judicial Crisis Network is dedicated to strengthening liberty and justice in America.
Our commitment is to the Constitution and the Founders’ vision of a nation of limited government; dedicated to the rule of law; with a fair and impartial judiciary. Every American deserves equal justice under law.
Our operational mission is to promote this vision at every level and branch of government – and to educate and organize citizens to participate in this mission.
We support efforts to ensure only highly qualified individuals who share this vision comprise our state and federal courts and staff executive branch offices that administer and enforce the law.
We support legislative and legal efforts which oppose attempts to undermine the rule of law; unconstitutionally expand the power of government; politicize the enforcement of the law; threaten American sovereignty; supplant American law with foreign or international law; or bias the legal system on behalf of politically favored groups or individuals.
If you would like to schedule an interview with a spokesperson from the Judicial Crisis Network, please contact Caroline Thorman at [email protected]
- As the Senate Recesses, Credit Due on Judicial Nominations August 2, 2019
- Judicial Nominations Update – July 16, 2019 July 16, 2019
- A Secret Judges List? July 11, 2019
- Some Takeaways from Justice Kavanaugh’s First Term July 1, 2019
- A Mixed Bag on the Court’s Last Day with an Unforced Error on the Census June 28, 2019
- Judicial Nominations Update – June 24, 2019 June 24, 2019
- The Fragmented Gundy Court Suggests the Nondelegation Doctrine Might Have a Future June 21, 2019
- Huge Win for Religious Liberty Today June 20, 2019
- Justice Thomas Lays Out an Originalist’s Perspective on Stare Decisis June 18, 2019
- Judicial Nominations Update – June 17, 2019 June 17, 2019