The Judicial Crisis Network is dedicated to strengthening liberty and justice in America.
Our commitment is to the Constitution and the Founders’ vision of a nation of limited government; dedicated to the rule of law; with a fair and impartial judiciary. Every American deserves equal justice under law.
Our operational mission is to promote this vision at every level and branch of government – and to educate and organize citizens to participate in this mission.
We support efforts to ensure only highly qualified individuals who share this vision comprise our state and federal courts and staff executive branch offices that administer and enforce the law.
We support legislative and legal efforts which oppose attempts to undermine the rule of law; unconstitutionally expand the power of government; politicize the enforcement of the law; threaten American sovereignty; supplant American law with foreign or international law; or bias the legal system on behalf of politically favored groups or individuals.
If you would like to schedule an interview with a spokesperson from the Judicial Crisis Network, please contact Katie Hughes at [email protected]
- Judicial Nominations Update: August 9, 2018 August 15, 2018
- Judicial Nominations Update July 24, 2018
- Does Brett Kavanaugh Want to Overrule United States v. Nixon? Not So Fast. July 23, 2018
- 8 Key Opinions of Judge Kavanaugh July 19, 2018
- 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Brett Kavanaugh July 18, 2018
- Who is Eric Miller? July 18, 2018
- Focus On Lower Courts to Continue; New Ninth Circuit Nominee Announced July 18, 2018
- Adler: Kavanaugh “Evenhanded” in Matters of Administrative Law July 16, 2018
- #BrettKavanaughScandals: A Survey July 13, 2018
- Judicial Nominations Update From Carrie Severino July 12, 2018