The Judicial Crisis Network is dedicated to strengthening liberty and justice in America.
Our commitment is to the Constitution and the Founders’ vision of a nation of limited government; dedicated to the rule of law; with a fair and impartial judiciary. Every American deserves equal justice under law.
Our operational mission is to promote this vision at every level and branch of government – and to educate and organize citizens to participate in this mission.
We support efforts to ensure only highly qualified individuals who share this vision comprise our state and federal courts and staff executive branch offices that administer and enforce the law.
We support legislative and legal efforts which oppose attempts to undermine the rule of law; unconstitutionally expand the power of government; politicize the enforcement of the law; threaten American sovereignty; supplant American law with foreign or international law; or bias the legal system on behalf of politically favored groups or individuals.
If you would like to schedule an interview with a spokesperson from the Judicial Crisis Network, please contact Katie Hughes at [email protected]
- A Look at President Trump’s Nominees to the Second and Ninth Circuits October 11, 2018
- Judicial Nominations Update: October 9, 2018 October 10, 2018
- Accusers of Kavanaugh: Status Update October 3, 2018
- New Development Reveals More Inconsistencies in Ford Testimony October 3, 2018
- The Presumption of Innocence Has Not Been Overcome September 28, 2018
- A Little Perspective on the Presumption of Innocence September 26, 2018
- Anatomy of a Left-Wing Political Drive-By Hit Against a Supreme Court Nominee September 21, 2018
- Derailing an Investigation September 20, 2018
- President Trump’s 17th Wave of Judicial Nominees September 13, 2018
- Judicial Nominations Update – September 11, 2018 September 12, 2018