The Judicial Crisis Network is dedicated to strengthening liberty and justice in America.
Our commitment is to the Constitution and the Founders’ vision of a nation of limited government; dedicated to the rule of law; with a fair and impartial judiciary. Every American deserves equal justice under law.
Our operational mission is to promote this vision at every level and branch of government – and to educate and organize citizens to participate in this mission.
We support efforts to ensure only highly qualified individuals who share this vision comprise our state and federal courts and staff executive branch offices that administer and enforce the law.
We support legislative and legal efforts which oppose attempts to undermine the rule of law; unconstitutionally expand the power of government; politicize the enforcement of the law; threaten American sovereignty; supplant American law with foreign or international law; or bias the legal system on behalf of politically favored groups or individuals.
If you would like to schedule an interview with a spokesperson from the Judicial Crisis Network, please contact Katie Hughes at email@example.com
- Judicial Nominations Update June 18, 2018
- Judicial Nominations Update June 12, 2018
- Who is Jonathan Kobes? June 8, 2018
- Who is Chad Readler? June 8, 2018
- Who is Eric Murphy? June 8, 2018
- A Look at President Trump’s 15th Wave of Judicial Nominees June 8, 2018
- Judicial Nominations Posts June 1, 2018
- Who is Ryan Nelson? May 10, 2018
- President Trump’s New Nominee to the Ninth Circuit May 10, 2018
- The Democrats’ Revisionist History-Redux May 8, 2018