The Judicial Crisis Network is dedicated to strengthening liberty and justice in America.
Our commitment is to the Constitution and the Founders’ vision of a nation of limited government; dedicated to the rule of law; with a fair and impartial judiciary. Every American deserves equal justice under law.
Our operational mission is to promote this vision at every level and branch of government – and to educate and organize citizens to participate in this mission.
We support efforts to ensure only highly qualified individuals who share this vision comprise our state and federal courts and staff executive branch offices that administer and enforce the law.
We support legislative and legal efforts which oppose attempts to undermine the rule of law; unconstitutionally expand the power of government; politicize the enforcement of the law; threaten American sovereignty; supplant American law with foreign or international law; or bias the legal system on behalf of politically favored groups or individuals.
If you would like to schedule an interview with a spokesperson from the Judicial Crisis Network, please contact Caroline Thorman at [email protected]
- Justice Thomas Lays Out an Originalist’s Perspective on Stare Decisis June 18, 2019
- Judicial Nominations Update – June 17, 2019 June 17, 2019
- Machinations and Manipulations in the Census Case June 17, 2019
- The Left’s Secret Judges List June 13, 2019
- Judicial Nominations Update – June 4, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Judicial Nominations Update – May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019
- JCN’s Severino’s Statement on Ken Lee’s Confirmation to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals May 16, 2019
- Judicial Nominations Update – May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019
- Schumer and Casey Eat Their Own May 10, 2019
- Who Is Peter Phipps? May 7, 2019